Why Pursuing Financial Independence is a Worthy Goal.
- * Use Credit Cards Wisely – This financial tool, when used properly, offer a range of benefits, including reduced need to carry cash and rewards points you can exchange for discounts and frequently flyer miles. Misusing the card, such as spending on things you can’t afford, can leave you drowning in debt. Using these cards wisely, therefore, is important to stay in a good financial standing.
- * Build an Emergency Fund – A rainy day fund prevents you from borrowing money to pay for unexpected expenses. When it comes to creating an emergency fund, the rule of thumb is to save at least three to six months’ worth of your living expenses.
- * Stop Keeping up with the Joneses – If you see your friendly neighbors flaunting the newest car or the latest gadgets, resist the urge to use credit or spend your hard-earned money to buy these stuff.
- Invest Your Hard-Earned Money Wisely
- If you want to become financially free, you need to put your savings in an instrument that offers a reasonable amount of return. Investing your money in bonds, stocks, and other assets with an acceptable level of risk is a good place to start.
- Protect Yourself with Insurance
- When building money for your financial freedom, you need to protect it with the appropriate insurance coverage. Doing so safeguards your future and allows you to be ready for whatever life throws at you.
- InLife, the most trusted mutual insurance company in the Philippines, offers insurance products that protect against the uncertainties of life while providing investment earnings over time. We offer MAPERAAN programs designed to help Filipinos make informed financial decisions and achieve financial security and independence.
- Get in touch with us today to learn more about our range of MAPERAAN solutions.
InLife details the differences between saving and investing in terms of goals, returns, rewards, liquidity, and which option is better for you. Read it here.
Planning to get a life insurance plan? Make sure you understand the basics of insurance first before you buy. Read our beginners's guide to get started.
Women, regardless of their marital status, need insurance. Learn why this is the case and find out how they can obtain the right coverage or policy.
As tuition fees increase, you'll need a solid plan to secure your child's education. InLife shares 5 things to look for in an education insurance plan.
Mutual and stock insurers have their own strengths and disadvantages. InLife explains how the two differ and how this difference affects you as a policyholder.