InLife Branch Schedule Starting May 18, 2020 | InLife
InLife Branch Schedule as of Jan 20, 2021
As the country starts easing controls in some regions to revitalize our economy, select InLife branches will be opening beginning May 18, 2020 following a schedule, based on the government's guidelines.
For everyone's safety, visits to the InLife offices will be by appointment and will require certain measures to maintain good health.
At the same time, our online services will continue to be available to allow you to raise requests and concerns from the safety of your home. For policy details and servicing transactions, you may log in to the InLife Customer Portal. For other inquiries, you may e-mail us at email@example.com or message us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
INLIFE BRANCH SCHEDULE
Effective September 1, 2020, our new business hours will be from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays. This is subject to change depending on any subsequent national and local government circulars.
We will follow an appointment system to efficiently attend to your concerns, while observing the physical distancing measures mandated by the government. Please call or e-mail your preferred InLife branch/ office, at least one (1) day prior to your visit so we can reserve a schedule for you.
For some of our offices, you may book your appointment online with this 5-step process.
1. Visit the Branch Locator page on our website.
2. Select Location and choose the specific office you intend to visit
3. Click on the "Set Appointment" link
4. Book your preferred date and time from the available schedules on the calendar
5. Provide the necessary details, such as Policy ID and the nature of the transaction
- A screen confirming your appointment was successfully set will appear
- An email will also be sent to your registered e-mail address to confirm your schedule
Please be in the office or branch at least 15 minutes prior to your appointed schedule.
To avoid contamination or spread of the virus, we are implementing the following:
- - InLife offices and branches will be disinfected daily.
- - Frontliners will be wearings protective masks or face shields.
- - Thermal scanning will be conducted at all entrances.
- - Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobbies of the offices or branches.
We seek your cooperation to observe the following:
- Queue for thermal scanning at the entrance while distancing from the next person
- Cleanse your hands using the hand sanitizer available in the office or branch
- Wear your face mask and do not remove it while inside the office or branch
OPEN BRANCHES AS OF JANUARY 20, 2021
Please click here to view the branch details and to set an appointment.
Metro Manila, NCR
- Aurora, Cubao
- Makati Insular Health Care Building
- Makati Ayala
- Manila Chinatown
- Quezon Avenue
Head Office Alabang
- New Business
- Policy Holder's Servicing
- San Fernando
- Tuguegarao - CLOSED from Jan 20-29, 2021 due to ECQ [Read: EO Number 14, Series of 2021]
- San Jose
- San Pablo
- Cagayan De Oro
- Davao City
- General Santos
- Zamboanga - will be temporarily closed until further notice
Other News & Press Releases
InLife President and CEO Raoul E. Littaua and Chief Human Resources Officer Rozana G. Pecson received the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2023 and Digital Transformation Award during the recently held HR Asia Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony 2023.
Megastar Sharon Cuneta and her daughter Miel Pangilinan star in the newly released Insular Life (InLife) video to inspire Filipinos to act on their dreams now and secure the best future for themselves and their families.
Insular Life’s (InLife) Chief Information Security Officer Noel Andres M. Perdigon recently received the GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) Leader of the Year Award at the PhilSec Awards 2023.
Insular Life (InLife), the country’s first and largest Filipino life insurance company, received its 7th consecutive Domestic Life Insurer. Philippines award from the Insurance Asia Awards.
Insular Life (InLife), the country’s first and largest Filipino life company, recently launched Abundance, its new product that offers a limited paying period but gives guaranteed regular payouts.