Parties interested in leasing any of the facilities may write a letter addressed to:HECTOR A. CAUNAN
First Vice President and Head – Real Property Division
The Insular Life Assurance Company, Ltd.
Insular Life Corporate Centre, Insular Life Drive, Filinvest Corporate City
Alabang, Muntinlupa City
For inquiries and concerns, contact Ms. Jhonna Gatdula at 582 1818 local 3216.
The letter of request should contain pertinent information about the event such as:
- title of the event
- nature / type of event
- schedule (time and dates of set-up, rehearsal and event)
- target audience
- participants / performers
- facilities needed
A brief background information on the prospective lessee as well as a copy of their SEC or Mayor’s Permit should be attached to the letter.
- All requests should be sent to the Real Property Division Staff at least two (2) months prior to the event schedule. Please note that these are subject for approval. Prospective users will be informed if their request has been approved.
- Reservations are on a first come, first-served basis.
- If the request is approved, a representative from the Real Property Division Staff will invite the lessee to a meeting to finalize the details of the reservation/event. The details will be used in the Contract of Lease which will be entered into between Insular Life and the lessee.
Terms and Conditions
A Contract of Lease will be entered into between Insular Life and the Lessee. The contract will contain terms and conditions specific to the facility to be leased. The duly signed contract and payment of required deposit and/or down payment constitute the confirmation of the reservation.
A more detailed guideline for the use of the facilities will be issued to the Lessee together with the Contract of Lease.
Terms of Payment
A refundable deposit (the value of which differ depending on the venue) plus 50% of the total rental charges and applicable taxes should be settled upon signing and the notarization of the Contract of Lease (or at least ten (10) working days prior to the event). This initial payment confirms the reservation.
The remaining 50% plus the applicable taxes should be settled at least five (5) working days prior to the event.
Cancellations should be made in writing and should be received by RPD Staff at least two (2) weeks prior to the event schedule. Otherwise, the following charges apply:
- Ten (10%) percent of total rental charges if cancellation is made at least five (5) working days prior to the lease period.
- Twenty (20%) percent of total rental charges if cancellation is made less than five (5) working days prior to the lease period.