As the country starts easing controls in some regions to revitalize our economy, select InLife branches will be opening beginning May 18, 2020 following a schedule, based on the government's guidelines.
For everyone's safety, visits to the InLife offices will be by appointment and will require certain measures to maintain good health.
At the same time, our online services will continue to be available to allow you to raise requests and concerns from the safety of your home. For policy details and servicing transactions, you may log in to the InLife Customer Portal. For other inquiries, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
INLIFE BRANCH SCHEDULE
Our new business hours will be from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays. This is subject to change depending on any subsequent national and local government circulars.
We will follow an appointment system to efficiently attend to your concerns, while observing the physical distancing measures mandated by the government. Please call or e-mail your preferred InLife branch/ office, at least one (1) day prior to your visit so we can reserve a schedule for you.
For some of our offices, you may book your appointment online with this 5-step process.
1. Visit the Branch Locator page on our website.
2. Select Location and choose the specific office you intend to visit
3. Click on the "Set Appointment" link
4. Book your preferred date and time from the available schedules on the calendar
5. Provide the necessary details, such as Policy ID and the nature of the transaction
- A screen confirming your appointment was successfully set will appear
- An email will also be sent to your registered e-mail address to confirm your schedule
Please be in the office or branch at least 15 minutes prior to your appointed schedule.
To avoid contamination or spread of the virus, we are implementing the following:
We seek your cooperation to observe the following:
- Queue for thermal scanning at the entrance while distancing from the next person
- Cleanse your hands using the hand sanitizer available in the office or branch
- Wear your face mask and do not remove it while inside the office or branch
Please click here to view the branch details
Staring May 18, 2020
- Cagayan De Oro
- Davao City
- General Santos
Staring May 25, 2020
- San Jose
Staring June 1, 2020
Metro Manila, NCR
- Manila Chinatown
- Quezon Avenue
- San Fernando
- San Pablo
Head Office Alabang
- New Business
- Policy Holder's Servicing