Stay on top of the investments game.
Variable Returns Asset is an investment-linked life insurance product that allows you to optimize your returns. With no initial charges, you can let your funds to grow to its full potential. A diverse portfolio of assets to invest in enables you to multiply your returns. By investing in Insular Life’s Variable Returns Assets, you are one step ahead of the rest in securing the lifestyle you dream of.
Consider the advantages of Variable Returns Asset:
- Life ProtectionThere is nothing more comforting than knowing your family is protected in case of unfortunate and unexpected events. Variable Returns Asset provides supplemental insurance protection equivalent to the minimum death benefit or the fund value, whichever is higher.
- Freedom of ChoiceVariable Returns Asset gives you the opportunity to tap a broad range of funds that meet your needs and investment risk tolerance. With the potential of high returns, the product may protect your funds against the risk of losing value due to inflation. You have the freedom to choose from Fixed Income Fund, Balanced Fund, Equity Fund or Growth Fund.
- Ease and ConvenienceA single decision to invest opens your doors to a world of easy and convenient wealth management. Ensuring a diversified but a strong and credible investment portfolio for long-term funding lies within the hands of Insular Life’s expert investment managers. Your fund’s performance can be easily tracked on a weekly basis through our published Net Asset Value per unit (NAVPU).
- Multiplier growth effectJust when you think you have saved enough, Variable Returns Asset gives you an opportunity to stay on top of the game. Through top-ups, you have the freedom to add to your investment anytime you wish. You’ll be surprised how much your funds can grow in the long-term.
- LiquidityIn case of need, you can withdraw from your funds without having to terminate your policy.
- Trusted Fund ProtectionWith more than 100 years of solid service, Insular Life’s undisputable track record of commitments kept assures you of the stability of the institution you are entrusting your funds to.
These investment funds are specific to variable life insurance contracts and are not considered mutual funds. Life insurance products are regulated by the Insurance Commission.
|Print This Page|